Are you a Fit?
R Taco requires our franchisees to meet the following to own and operate a minimum of
three R Taco restaurants:
- Liquid Capital of $750,000
- Net worth of $1,500,000+
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, drive and passion in the restaurant industry
Initial Investment & Financial Projections
- Start-up Costs: Initial Start-up costs range from $512,425 to $782,540
- Franchise Fees: $25,000 per store
- Royalty 5% of gross sales
- When you sign the Development Agreement, you will pay us a development fee equal to 100% of the initial franchise fee for the first Restaurant ($25,000), plus 50% of the initial franchise fee for each additional Restaurant to be developed under the Development Agreement. Currently, the development fee for our standard, three-Restaurant Development Agreement is $50,000.
Key benefits for franchise owners:
BACK GET STARTED
- Real Estate/Design/Construction Support: R Taco will provide support and criteria for targeted site selections, as well as specifications and consultations on building your R Taco restaurants.
- Training and Pre-Opening Support: R Taco has a comprehensive training program that is conducted at one of our Corporate Restaurants, and offers on-site Opening Training assistance at your restaurants.
- Grand Opening and Marketing Support: Support for planning and executing Grand Opening marketing with assistance from our Marketing team is provided, as well as local marketing initiatives for your restaurants.
- Operations and On-Going Support: R Taco supports the operations of your restaurants by providing access to pre-approved suppliers and National Purchasing programs, as well as materials and manuals through our Intranet site. Guest focused strategies and Team Member guidance are also supported.